1. I spend most of my time aggressively marketing your home by prospecting for buyers over the phone. This method is 42% effective, therefore we choose to do this rather than do other less effective methods used by other agents.
2. Less than 1% of homes sell from having open houses. Any open houses will be done at your request only.
3. Less than 3% of houses are sold through advertising. Cross selling is what we concentrate on because it works.
4. Your property will be advertised on the Internet through our regional MRIS system, RE/MAX, and through my web page: www.JanetWatts.com.
5. I will track the number of showings; we know when the price is too high. If there are a lot of showings, but no offers, the listing price is too high. If the property is priced right, it will sell.
6. I call other agents who show your house after all showings, and we will call you with feedback. Only about 40% of the agents actually call back. We have extensive knowledge of how to stage your property, and know all the positive and negative aspects of your home. If an agent shows your home twice, there may be the possibility of an offer.
A. The seller understands that during all showings it is best if the homeowner or resident is not present. Buyers need to feel they can look around freely and imagine their belongings in the house.
B. I spend much of our time looking for buyers for your home, therefore urgent calls will be returned as soon as possible and all calls will be returned within 24 hours.
9. The seller agrees that the process of buying or selling a home can be frustrating. The seller agrees to call us with any problem or concern
10. I do interior brochures, and have a Professional take pictures for the Internet.
11. You will be called once a week with updates on market conditions, and more often if necessary
12. Please call with showing instructions you would like to have if it becomes necessary to be away from your home for an extended period of time, also with a phone number where you can be reached.
13. When looking for a new home I strongly recommend that you do not start looking for a new home:
* Until your home is under contract
* Until you have obtained a bridge loan allowing us to start looking for your new home right away.
14. The seller understands that I may not show your home personally. It may not meet the requirements of my current buyers. My main focus is to actively search for buyers and market the home to other agents.
I appreciate your referrals! Now that you are selling your home, everyone will be talking about it with you. The highest compliment you can give me is the opportunity to give the same outstanding service to someone you know.