Absolutely Immaculate Brick front Drees built home in Glenkirk. Estates Almost 5,000 square feet of luxury exceeds your expectations. Lovingly maintained, the home features hardwood flooring and custom designer paint colors. Formal living room and adjacent Dining room with tray ceiling greet you upon entering. Main level office and half bath provide great space for anyone who is working from home. Fabulous Family room with glass built in shelving, gas fireplace outlined in stone. Sunlight flows into this room through the floor to ceiling windows & one of seven ceiling fans adds comfort. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops plus huge center island and tons of cabinets! Backsplash adds enough pizzazz and interest to marvel you and your guests. . Stainless steel appliances include a wall oven, refrigerator, cooktop and microwave. Pantry and easy garage access. Dual Staircase leads to upper level. You will really like the brand new runner carpet which leads to the neutral color carpeting in all the bedrooms. Huge Primary Suite include walk in closets, Primary Bathroom is truly luxurious with soaker tub, shower and double sink vanities. Tons of storage. Three more large bedrooms, all with huge closets and ceiling fans. Lower level is fully finished to include a rec room, full bathroom plus a media room with screen and projector, a workout room (could double as bedroom) and lots of storage. Walk up stairs to rear yard. Off the kitchen is the fantastic screened in porch with ceiling fan and wooden vaulted ceiling. A true peaceful resort for all! Walk out to rear patio which include a custom built water fountain, perfect for relaxing and mediation time! Beautifully landscaped. Glenkirk is one of most coveted communities in Gainesville with easy access to the VA Gateway filled with restaurants, shopping, a 16 theater multiplex, BJ's, Target and Lowes. Commuter lots are a couple miles away and ease getting onto route 66, 29 or 28. OPEN HOUSE SUN JUNE 26 1-4 pm. All offers to be reviewed Tuesday June 28 at 7 pm. Seller reserves the right to accept an offer before deadline.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,785 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Screened-in, Deck, Patio
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price