*** Pending Release, Buyer's Financing Issues *** Immaculately maintained and renovated detached home on a cul-de-sac large lot featuring gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops, hardwood floors, new carpet, fresh paint, large deck, fully fenced backyard, new roof replaced in 2021, HVAC unit replaced in the past 5 years, spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet. Commuters and shoppers dream location with easy access to major highways and routes (I-66 & PW Parkway) and close proximity to plazas, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment (VA Gateway).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,856 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV, Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Partially Finished
- Double Pane
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Bike Trail, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price