BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!Gorgeous new wide plank hardwood floors and custom two-tone paint throughout entire main level!! Amazing curb appeal! Single Family home in sought after New Bristow Heights. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and almost 2,800 sf of finished living space on 2 levels w/huge 1,400 sf unfinished basement. Gourmet Kitchen w/42" cabs, marble backsplash, corian countertops, gas cooktop in center island, nice pantry, new larger garbage disposal, newer SS refrigerator and dishwasher. Convection microwave and wall oven. Newer temperature indicating faucet. Large family room w/gas fireplace. Dining and living rooms w/period columns. Spacious primary suite w/soaking tub and separate shower. Lovely stamped concrete patio in rear yard. Amazing primary suite with tray ceiling, huge ensuite w/his and her walk in closets. Double Vanities. Generous bedrooms and spacious laundry room upstairs. Peaceful outdoor space in rear for quiet evenings and landscaped beautifully throughout entire property. The amenity rich HOA includes pool, clubhouse, fitness center, 3 ponds for fishing and the Bristow Station Battlefield Heritage Park trails border the community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Carriage House
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,738 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
New Bristow Heights
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price